[Freeipa-users] OC and FreeIPA

Jonathan J. Ramirez C. jonathan.ramirez at solmar.com
Wed Jul 16 17:57:41 UTC 2014

Hi.

Does anybody here know how to properly set up ownCloud 6.0.4 to work
with FreeIPA 3.3.5? I keep getting these messages when trying to logon
to OC with a created account in FreeIPA.

Here's a sample:

ownCloud[2182]: {user_ldap} initializing paged search for
FilterobjectClass=* base Array ([0] =>
uid=jonram,cn=users,cn=compat,dc=mydomain,dc=com) attr ipauniqueid limit
99999 offset 0
ownCloud[2182]: {user_ldap} Ready for a paged search
ownCloud[2182]: {user_ldap} Requested attribute ipauniqueid not found
for uid=jonram,cn=users,cn=compat,dc=mydomain,dc=com
ownCloud[2182]: {user_ldap} Could not autodetect the UUID attribute
ownCloud[2182]: {user_ldap} Cannot determine UUID for
uid=jonram,cn=users,cn=compat,dc=mydomain,dc=com. Skipping.
ownCloud[2182]: {core} Login failed: user 'jonram' , wrong password,
IP:set log_authfailip=true in conf

I'm really new to OC and IPA so I don't know where to poke to make it
work. I'll much appreciate any hint.

Thanks in advance.

--
Jonathan J. Ramirez C.