[Freeipa-users] SSSD and Autofs

Jakub Hrozek jhrozek at redhat.com
Thu Jul 24 13:22:02 UTC 2014

On Thu, Jul 24, 2014 at 10:48:44AM +0200, James James wrote:
> The problem is solved.
>
> I had to explicity provides the location in the ipa-client-automount
> command like this :
>
> ipa-client-automount --server=ipa.lix.polytechnique.fr --location=server1 -U

Ah, yes, the default location for both the IPA server and the SSSD is
called IIRC "default". If you're using a different location, you need to
set it in the config file.

I /think/ we had a ticket at one point to autodetect the location and we
proposed the topic as a thesis, but I can't find it now..