[Freeipa-users] FreeBSD client

Alexander Bokovoy abokovoy at redhat.com
Thu Jul 24 15:42:09 UTC 2014

On Thu, 24 Jul 2014, Daniel Shown wrote:
>No, I don't believe 3.0 on CentOS 6 (sorry I didn't share that detail) has
>ipa-advise. Isn't it introduced in FreeIPA 4?  I'm not necessarily opposed
>to upgrading, but I'm a bit reticent about switching from a yum package to
>a git pull (perhaps I'm just a bit gun shy today). Is there anything I can
>try before that?
It is in 3.3 already, so you may try CentOS 7.

The generated script from advice looks like this:
http://abbra.fedorapeople.org/.paste/bsdconfig.sh

The only change you might want to do is to change basedn from compat
tree to a primary one. Compat tree is needed if you want trusted AD
users to be able to log-in but for that to work you also need 3.3+
(RHEL7 or Fedora 19+).
--
/ Alexander Bokovoy