[Freeipa-users] SSSD and Autofs

Rob Crittenden rcritten at redhat.com
Thu Jul 24 20:27:39 UTC 2014

James James wrote:
> OK. Maybe this should be precised in the documentation.

It's in the ipa-client-automount man page:

The default automount location is named default. To specify a different
one use the --location option.

I'm open to suggestions on clarifying this. Right now it is in the
DESCRIPTION section. Should it be moved?

Also, would it have helped if a summary was printed at the end of the
command? Maybe we should display something like:

Configured for
server: DNS Discovery (or specific server(s)
location: default (or as-specified)

rob