[Freeipa-users] FreeBSD client

Daniel Shown shownde at slu.edu
Thu Jul 24 20:45:28 UTC 2014

Yeah, that was the first one I tried. A bit more than I need, and it didn't
work for me. Setting the make.conf flag did not do for me what this guide
suggests it should (even some of the ports are no longer available under
those names). Thanks, though.  :DS

===================================
*Daniel Shown,*
Linux Systems Administrator