[Freeipa-users] IPA Replica Issues

Joseph, Matthew (EXP) matthew.joseph at lmco.com
Mon Jul 28 16:46:22 UTC 2014

Hello,

I'm currently running into some issues with my replica server.
I noticed it wasn't getting any updates from the master server so I tried to do a force-sync but it states that it is an "invalid password" which I know it is not the case.

I tried doing an ipa-replica-manager list replica_server but it gives me the SASL(-13) authentication failure: GSSAPI Failure: gss_accept_sec_context, 'desc' Invalid Credentials

I've tried doing a kdestroy and have it prompt me for the password but again, same error.

Any idea what this would be?

Thanks,

Matt