[Freeipa-users] FreeIPA + Ipsilon

Luca Tartarini ltartarini90 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 13:47:20 UTC 2014

Hi everyone,

I am new in FreeIPA, I am trying to configure FreeIPA with Ipsilon. The
configuration is the following: Service Provider (host with Scientific
Linux 6) with ipsilon-client and Identity Provider (another host with
Scientific Linux 6) with FreeIPA and ipsilon-server, is the configuration
feasible and/or correct?
If it is, then I am stuck in the installation of ipsilon-client because
after I installed lasso-2.3.6 and all the ipsilon-client prerequisites,
when I finally run:

ipsilon-client-install --saml-idp-metadata
https://myidp.example.org/idp/saml2/metadata --saml-auth /wiki

I get this error about lasso:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/bin/ipsilon-client-install", line 20, in <module>
    from ipsilon.tools.saml2metadata import Metadata
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/ipsilon/tools/saml2metadata.py",
line 22, in <module>
    import lasso
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/lasso.py", line 3, in <module>
    import _lasso
ImportError: No module named _lasso

Does anyone know if it's a problem about lasso's configuration or I forgot
something about ipsilon-client?

Thanks in advance.

Luca Tartarini