[Freeipa-users] FreeIPA 4.0.0 "Peer's certificate issuer has been marked as not trusted by the user."

Nordgren, Bryce L -FS bnordgren at fs.fed.us
Wed Jul 16 23:33:23 UTC 2014

> So the question now is: why is DNS discovery pre-empting the specific
> parameters provided on the command line? According to the output below,
> it looks like it understands server and domain are forced, but it does a dns
> lookup on realm?

Tried again with the "stock" Fedora-20 version of freeipa-server 3.3.5. Same thing. Seems that the ipa-client-install allows the value in DNS to override the value provided on the command line, at least for the realm.

Created a ticket to take this off list: https://fedorahosted.org/freeipa/ticket/4444

I understand that if my DNS was right, I wouldn't have this problem, but if the --realm option is going to be provided, it should work. :) Anyway, I need to wait for the network people to fix my DNS.

Thanks for your help.

Bryce