[Freeipa-users] REPOST: Rebooted IPA Server and AD Trusts shows offline

Mark Gardner maleko42 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 17:21:50 UTC 2014

Applied OS Patches to the server this weekend.

Now some of my IPA Clients are not accepting passwords.

id and getent passwd for the user work fine.

wbinfo --online-status on the ipa server shows offline for the AD domain

wbinfo -n 'DOMAIN\User' get's:
failed to call wbcLookupName: WBC_ERR_DOMAIN_NOT_FOUND
Could not lookup name KLAS\mark

Sumit Bose, I sent you the winbind logs on July 7th.

Here's an updated one.