[Freeipa-users] IPA-server and conrainers

Jan Pazdziora jpazdziora at redhat.com
Fri Jul 25 12:44:45 UTC 2014

On Tue, Jun 10, 2014 at 02:10:28PM +0200, Jan Pazdziora wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 10, 2014 at 05:27:40PM +0600, Arthur Fayzullin wrote:
> > HI!
> > Alexandr, I've seen Your presentation at RedHat forum. Very good
> > presentation! :)
> > I've got a question about FreeIPA from that presentation. Of course
> > question is not only for You.
> > So, the question:
> > Are there any plans for integration freeipa-server with containers?
> > * working freeipa as a single container;
>
> We have testing FreeIPA in Fedora 20 container at
>
> 	https://registry.hub.docker.com/u/adelton/fedora20-freeipa-server/
>
> However, at this point the size of that image is over 1.2 GB so we
> were not announcing it yet as we try to find ways to make the image
> smaller and thus more easily consumable.

The page

	http://www.freeipa.org/page/Docker

should get you started to get FreeIPA running in Fedora 20 and
rawhide, as well as in RHEL 6 and RHEL 7 containers.

Fedora containers are also automatically built and available at

	https://hub.docker.com/u/adelton/

--
Jan Pazdziora
Principal Software Engineer, Identity Management Engineering, Red Hat