[Freeipa-users] add solaris attribiutes to IPA

mohammad sereshki mohammadsereshki at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 28 14:21:16 UTC 2014

Dear

yes you are right, we can cnfigure an object schema "SolarisUserAttr" in LDAP
then we can add it as default parameter of user and configure it to set RBAC (role access)
if you want I can share the commands with you.
but I want to know how can we change  WEBUI to configure solarisuserattr through web interface.
anyway I had done it through command line.