[Freeipa-users] EXTERNAL: Re: IPA Replica Issues

Joseph, Matthew (EXP) matthew.joseph at lmco.com
Tue Jul 29 10:21:33 UTC 2014

Sorry I should clarify what is weird is I supply the Directory Manager password and it's not accepting it.
Any idea why this is happening?
I know a few months back I changed the admin password and I followed the steps on both my Master and Replica servers from the following link;
http://www.freeipa.org/page/Howto/Change_Directory_Manager_Password

I've tried supplying both the old and the new Directory manager password but neither are working.