[Freeipa-users] FreeIPA + Ipsilon

Martin Kosek mkosek at redhat.com
Thu Jul 31 08:00:10 UTC 2014

Without this package for your platform, you cannot move further. So you would
either need to switch to some platform that has this package available (RHEL,
CentOS, Fedora) or take the source bits and build it for your platform yourselves.

Maybe you would get lucky with rebuilding the source RPM from Fedora 20
(http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=489924), but there might
be some build dependencies that are not available on Scientific Linux...

HTH,
Martin