[Freeipa-users] Replica Cert failed to renew ...

Martin Kosek mkosek at redhat.com
Thu Jul 31 08:21:31 UTC 2014

(Adding back the users list as this may be interesting for everyone)

Ok, the steps suggested below should help. If the DS does not want to start at
all because of the expired certificate, you can also edit
/etc/dirsrv/slapd-YOUR-REALM/dse.ldif and edit it manually (only when dirsrv
service is stopped).

Martin