[Freeipa-users] PatternFly questions

Innes, Duncan Duncan.Innes at virginmoney.com
Thu Jul 31 20:47:03 UTC 2014

Hi,

Sorry for delay - paternity leave took me away from work rather
abruptly.

Do you still want RFE's written up for these?

My brain might have been fried when I thought about this, but is there
any mileage in creating an elasticsearch (or similar) database of the
useful fields and using that for searching?  If LDAP searches are the
limiting factor that is.  Keeping the databases in sync might be an
issue, but the elasticsearch database would be read-only for users and
would allow a potentially richer method of searching.

Back at work on Monday, so should be able to write up some RFE's then if
they're still needed.

Cheers