[Freeipa-users] FreeIPA public demo available

Martin Kosek mkosek at redhat.com
Thu Jun 5 08:51:05 UTC 2014

Hello all FreeIPA users and enthusiasts!

I would like to invite everyone to try our new public FreeIPA demo instance
running on Red Hat OpenStack platform:

http://www.freeipa.org/page/Demo

The demo will always hold the latest stable version of FreeIPA or a Beta
version of a next major release (e.g. when 4.0 Beta is available).

The demo is great for:
* Testing changes and enhancements in the most recent CLI/Web UI/API
* Testing integration in the OS - FreeIPA clients can be enrolled
* Testing web applications with LDAP/Kerberos authentication and advanced
integration with FreeIPA

You can read all the details in the page referred above.

Feedback welcome!

--
Martin Kosek <mkosek at redhat.com>
Supervisor, Software Engineering - Identity Management Team