[Freeipa-users] RSA Securid support

Dmitri Pal dpal at redhat.com
Thu Jun 5 19:09:20 UTC 2014

On 06/05/2014 02:42 PM, Lindblom, Brian R. wrote:
> That's fantastic.  Thanks for the link.

Here is a video:
https://drive.google.com/#folders/0B3tfpNCVjJdCWFQxUk9NdkpHN2c

If instead of using an IPA managed token you configure RADIUS proxy to
your RSA Authentication Manager you would be able to accomplish a
similar result as in the video.

Do not forget configure the IPA server client in RSA Authentication
Manager as a single transaction server to avoid new pin and next token
code mode hurdles.

We would appreciate a HowTo page if you make it work.
http://www.freeipa.org/page/HowTos

--
Thank you,
Dmitri Pal