[Freeipa-users] IPA-server and conrainers

Jan Pazdziora jpazdziora at redhat.com
Tue Jun 10 12:10:28 UTC 2014

On Tue, Jun 10, 2014 at 05:27:40PM +0600, Arthur Fayzullin wrote:
> HI!
> Alexandr, I've seen Your presentation at RedHat forum. Very good
> presentation! :)
> I've got a question about FreeIPA from that presentation. Of course
> question is not only for You.
> So, the question:
> Are there any plans for integration freeipa-server with containers?
> * working freeipa as a single container;

We have testing FreeIPA in Fedora 20 container at

	https://registry.hub.docker.com/u/adelton/fedora20-freeipa-server/

However, at this point the size of that image is over 1.2 GB so we
were not announcing it yet as we try to find ways to make the image
smaller and thus more easily consumable.

--
Jan Pazdziora
Principal Software Engineer, Identity Management Engineering, Red Hat