[Freeipa-users] Problem finding new users via command line

John Moyer john.moyer at digitalreasoning.com
Mon Jun 16 20:20:13 UTC 2014

Hello All,

    I'm having a problem querying new users.

    I can create the user from the webpage no problem, and I can see
them afterwards via the webpage.  I can then see those users via ipa
user-find, as well as a LOCAL ldapsearch, even remotely from apache
directory studio.  However, if I go to another linux box and do an
ldapsearch the new user (only the new user) is not seen in the search.
Users created before today work great.   Now I did change stuff, I did a
yum upgrade last weekend and this was not a problem before I did this.
Any help or guidance to make a remove ldapsearch work on new users would
be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,