[Freeipa-users] Rebuild agrrenment of cluster 1 and 2

Rob Crittenden rcritten at redhat.com
Fri Jun 20 13:25:44 UTC 2014

barrykfl at gmail.com wrote:
> Now
>
> node1 can show ipa-replica-manage list
>
> 1.abc.com <http://1.abc.com>: master
> 2.abc.com <http://2.abc.com>: master
>
> But at node 2 type ipa-replica-manage list
> Can't contact LDAP server
>
> It seem break on one side nod2 any method to rebuild?
> the server trust build in self ca cert before but then it change to
> godaddy cert.

Note that the command only contacts the *local* LDAP server so I'd start
by diagnosing why the connection fails on node2. This is unrelated to
replication. The 389-ds access log may have some details.

If you add a hostname on the list command it will show the replication
status so I'd try that at least on node 1 to see if replication to node
2 is happening.

rob