[Freeipa-users] Introduction and question regarding SMTP/IMAP

Dave Gonzalez dgonzalezh at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 22:26:13 UTC 2014

Hi again martin,

Followed your advise with no luck either, I tried

  testsaslauthd -u david at domain.com -p pass
saslauthd[18405] :rel_accept_lock : released accept lock
saslauthd[18407] :get_accept_lock : acquired accept lock
saslauthd[18405] :do_auth         : auth failure:
[user=david at domain.com] [service=imap] [realm=] [mech=ldap] [reason=Unknown]
saslauthd[18405] :do_request      : response: NO
0: NO "authentication failed"

Postfix doesn't even how any autrhentication attempts, but what I see as
a weird things is that "service=imap"

I appreciate your help and prompt response, I've tried with ldap_table
instructions from postfix site but no joy, also it's important to
mention to all that this is a brand new install of CentOS so no tweaks
or any weird thing.

Thanks everyone.