[Freeipa-users] [SOLVED] Re: FreeIPA backend. Mavericks server shows UIDs instead of usernames in File Sharing.

Davis Goodman davis.goodman at digital-district.ca
Fri Jun 27 17:23:43 UTC 2014

Hi Fredy,

We have integrated our Mac Worstations (Mountain Lion and Maverick) with FreeIPA with good success except for password change.

Does your method allows users to change their password through the OSX interface for example when a new user is created and logs in for the first time? For now we need to have our users go through the web interface of a different workstation to change their newly created account password.

At this point that is the only thing that still doesn’t work for us.

Davis

Davis Goodman
Directeur Informatique  |  IT Manager

5605 Avenue de Gaspé, Suite 408  |  Montréal, QC H2T 2A4