[Freeipa-users] IPA+AD trust and NFS nobody issue

Nordgren, Bryce L -FS bnordgren at fs.fed.us
Fri Jun 27 20:28:50 UTC 2014

Poking a little more, I'm seeing something pretty similar to this proposal in the UMICH_SCHEMA section here: http://linux.die.net/man/5/idmapd.conf

This appears to be the same man page which ships with Fedora 20. It looks like it's configurable, with the defaults being more or less the attributes mentioned in the 2005 powerpoint...

If views were to support these attributes, external security principals could have a nice centralized mapping to NFS for the freeipa managed linux environment...

Bryce