[Freeipa-users] Sudo Rule Command Line Option Arguments (Solved)

Rashard.Kelly at sita.aero Rashard.Kelly at sita.aero
Thu Mar 13 13:37:32 UTC 2014

The command had not been added into the sudocmd database.

   member sudo command: /usr/bin/yum --disableexcludes=all localinstall
example*: no such entry

I think this error should point to someone checking to make sure the sudo
command had been created, something along the lines of "no sudocmd entry
defined yet" vs "no such entry" would improve workflow for people stuck
using the CMD.

Thank You,
Rashard Kelly