[Freeipa-users] Has one successfully synched the entirety of their AD to IPA (multiple OUs and or Subtrees)

Todd Maugh tmaugh at boingo.com
Mon Mar 17 21:33:02 UTC 2014

I'm trying to sync all of my AD to IPA, I don't need to retain any of the original windows directory structure once in IPA.

I cannot find where to set ipaWinSyncUserFlatten to true (so I'm assuming it's on true by default)

I really need to be able to sync more than just the cn=users subtree

And I can find no documentation or help on line.

Has anyone had any success or practice with this?

Thanks

-Todd

Todd Maugh
Sr System Engineer