[Freeipa-users] uninstalled IPA client and reinstalled and enrolled to new server cant authenticate

Todd Maugh tmaugh at boingo.com
Mon Mar 31 22:36:38 UTC 2014

Hi,

I have a rhel5 client  I had problems with my IPA environment and had to rebuild

I'm on the latest version of IPA with a red hat 6 server

I successfully enrolled the client to the new server (same domain, same realm) I had removed all old certs, sysrestores, and ipa/default.conf

I can ssh to the box as root, and then either su or kinit to any IPA user with out issue

But when I try to ssh as the ipauser to the box it gives me permission denied, please try again

I cleared out the sssd cache and restarted sssd

Is there something I'm missing or a log to check?

I need to worked this out before I move forward enrolling other previously enrolled clients.

Thanks

Todd Maugh
Sr System Engineer
Boingo Wireless