[Freeipa-users] Automembership not working

JR Aquino JR.Aquino at citrix.com
Thu May 1 16:30:44 UTC 2014

I don't believe that the attribute is an OU.

try performing a:

ipa group-show engineering --all --raw

I believe that your automember rule wants to be cn=^Engineering

"You cannot hope to secure that which you do not first understand"
Jr Aquino
Manager Operation Services, Infrastructure and Application Security
GXPN | GIAC Exploit Researcher and Advanced Penetration Tester
GCIH | GIAC Certified Incident Handler
GWAPT | GIAC WebApp Penetration Tester

Citrix Systems, Inc | 7408 Hollister Avenue | Goleta, CA 93117
SaaS Division
T:  +1 805.690.3478
jr.aquino at citrix.com
http://www.citrix.com