[Freeipa-users] SSSD Cacheing issues

Todd Maugh tmaugh at boingo.com
Tue May 6 20:45:03 UTC 2014

Hello Guys,

 Im having a problem with a one off my clients, t seems the sssd cache keeps having a problem and is blocking users from authenticating, I am able to solve it by stopping sssd clearing out the cache in /var/lib/sss/db with a rm -rf * and then restarting the sssd.

I'm not sure what logs to look at I checked out the var/log/sssd and they are all 0  file size and gave me nothing to look at.

Has any one seen this before, does any one have any clues on trouble shooting.

Thanks

-Todd Maugh
Tmaugh at boingo.com