[Freeipa-users] DNS SOA Records

Bob harvero at gmail.com
Tue May 13 18:04:27 UTC 2014

I added: "grant bob-key name test.vh1.vzwnet.com.;" in the IPA GUI.

But my  nsupdate results in this in the daemon log:

May 12 17:04:02 nj51rhidms16v named[27438]: zone vh1.vzwnet.com/IN:
sending notifies (serial 1399928642)
May 12 17:08:44 nj51rhidms16v named[27438]: client 10.194.96.47#26576:
request has invalid signature: TSIG bob-key: tsig verify failure
(BADKEY)
May 12 17:15:16 nj51rhidms16v [sssd[ldap_child[10162]]]: Error
processing keytab file [default]: Principal
[host/nj51rhidms16v.nss.vzwnet.com at IPA.NSS.VZWNET.COM] was not found.
Unable to create GSSAPI-encrypted LDAP connection.
May 12 17:15:16 nj51rhidms16v [sssd[ldap_child[10162]]]: Error writing
to key table

It almost works.