[Freeipa-users] Have existing wildcard SSL from RapidSSL how to implement?

Martin Kosek mkosek at redhat.com
Mon May 19 07:01:18 UTC 2014

On 05/17/2014 04:22 AM, Chris Whittle wrote:
> I have an existing key and crt that has be successfully installed on other
> subdomain servers... Where is the best place to start?

To start what? :-) Without knowing what you want to achieve, I would like to
point you to our training presentation describing different FreeIPA Certificate
infrastructure integration procedures:

http://www.freeipa.org/images/b/b3/FreeIPA33-blending-in-a-certificate-infrastructure.pdf

I would like to especially point you to the CA-less integration type.

HTH,
Martin