[Freeipa-users] Setting up FreeIPA with replicas without DNS

rob.harper at stfc.ac.uk rob.harper at stfc.ac.uk
Wed May 28 08:44:19 UTC 2014

Well, after sending my query I started going back over the FreeIPA documentation again and found information that I should probably be using SRV records in DNS to handle the load balancing.

I will look into this and figure out what I need to request of the site network team.

Apologies for cluttering up your inboxes!

Rob

Scanned by iCritical.