[Freeipa-users] dns stops working after upgrade

Rob Verduijn rob.verduijn at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 15:20:52 UTC 2014

Hello,

Yes I noticed the name change it took me a while to realise it was a known
ruby bug in katello that caused the real problem.

I also checked after I updated the 'katello integrated' update from 3.3.5
to 4.1 and the permissions were neatly renamed to their new counterparts.

However the internal dns no longer worked :(

Rob