[Freeipa-users] Centos IPA Client fails after upgrade to 6.6

Lukas Slebodnik lslebodn at redhat.com
Fri Nov 7 07:04:41 UTC 2014

On (06/11/14 21:00), Michael Lasevich wrote:
>I am seeing somewhat similar behavior once upgrading from sssd 1.9 to 1.11
>(centos 6.5 to 6.6)
>
>I seem to be able to log in via ssh, but when I use http pam service, I get
>inconsistent behavior - seems like sometimes it works and others it errors
>out (success and failure can happen within a second)
>
>In the logs I see things like:
>
>[sssd[krb5_child[15410]]]: Internal credentials cache error
>
>and
>
>authentication failure; logname= uid=48 euid=48 tty= ruser= rhost=
>user=username
>received for user username: 4 (System error)
When pam_sss returned "System error" it meand unextected situation in sssd.
If you are able to reproduce problem on another machine (youhave alredy
restarted this one) could you provide log files from sssd?

put "debug_level = 7" into doman section of /etc/sssd/sssd.conf and log files
will be stored in directory /var/log/sssd/

LS