[Freeipa-users] Kerberos for cronjoob

Thomas Lau tlau at tetrioncapital.com
Fri Nov 7 09:10:22 UTC 2014

Hi,

​Thanks for replying.

I am running Ubuntu 14 IPA client, here is the result when I try to run
kinit -R
tlau at mocha:~$ kinit -R
kinit: KDC can't fulfill requested option while renewing credentials
tlau at mocha:~$ klist
Ticket cache: FILE:/tmp/krb5cc_1218400003_rZ7eX7
Default principal: tlau at DOMAIN.COM

Valid starting       Expires              Service principal
2014-11-07T16:59:42  2014-11-08T16:59:42  krbtgt/DOMAIN.COM at DOMAIN.COM
tlau at mocha:~$ date
Fri Nov  7 17:09:24 HKT 2014​

Any idea why?