[Freeipa-users] Free ipa Configurations

Rolf Nufable rolf_16_nufable at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 11 08:32:53 UTC 2014

never mind the problem on the server side, somehow it got fixed , I really don't know how though

so in the client side , It is successful when installing free ipa client and the server discovery is fine, my freipa Client is 4.1.0 and my server is 4.0.3 (although somewhere I've read that version incompatibility would not be an issue since if either one is of a lower version, the only features that would be used is the one that the lower version can do )

So I really don't know why Can't I connect to the ipa server.

Iptables works fine.
/etc/resolv.conf is file as well

sssd/sssd.conf ( added these lines )
[sudo]
sudo_provider = ldap
ldap_uri = ldap://myipaserver.example.com
ldap_sudo_search_base = ou=sudoers,dc=example,dc=com
ldap_sasl_mech = GSSAPI
ldap_sasl_authid = host/myipaserver.example.com
ldap_sasl_realm = EXAMPLE.COM
krb_server = myipaserver.example.com

and /etc/nsswitch.conf
(added this line )