[Freeipa-users] Adjust settings for processes

Alexander Bokovoy abokovoy at redhat.com
Tue Nov 11 11:52:09 UTC 2014

On Tue, 11 Nov 2014, Roman Naumenko wrote:
>I'd like to adjust process settings on freeipa server to fit it better
>into virtual instance.
>Is it possible to change settings of java, ns-slapd and apache
>processes somewhere in config files and what those files are?
http://pkgs.fedoraproject.org/cgit/httpd.git/tree/httpd.service
# For example, to pass additional options (for instance, -D definitions) to the
# httpd binary at startup, you need to create a file named
# "/etc/systemd/system/httpd.service" containing:
#	.include /lib/systemd/system/httpd.service
#	[Service]
#	Environment=OPTIONS=-DMY_DEFINE