[Freeipa-users] Unable to Login until Trust is Repaired

Jonathan Bradford bradford.jonathan at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 13:37:02 UTC 2014

> 3.0 is a pretty old version, I mean a lot has changed in trust area
between 3.0 and 3.3.
> Any chance you can use that?
> What distro do you use?

I'm not sure if I can use a newer version. I'm using RHEL Server 6.5. I'm
connected to a Satellite server, but it is a disconnected Satellite not
allowed on the internet. Satellite updates have to be manually downloaded
via .ISOs. The server has the most recent version of RHEL 6 updates on it.
The .ISOs and versions are found on Red Hat's website here...

https://www.redhat.com/wapps/sso/login.html?redirect=https%3A%2F%2Frhn.redhat.com%2Frhn%2Fsoftware%2Fchannel%2Fdownloads%2FDownload.do%3Fcid=18952