[Freeipa-users] freeipa-server from copr repo

Martin Kosek mkosek at redhat.com
Wed Nov 19 19:45:28 UTC 2014

Good news!

To clarify on the selinux-policy side. By not maintaining it for the CentOS I
meant that FreeIPA Copr should not maintain system policy for any system, not
just SELinux.

Ideally, it should have a SELinux policy module that would be compiled for
SELinux only and that would only contain the additional policy required by IPA
on top of 7.0.

But this is not a priority for now & we do not have enough capacity for it ATM.
But if anyone wishes to contribute that part, doors are open :-)

Martin