[Freeipa-users] DNS forwarders

Rolf Nufable rolf_16_nufable at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 20 07:10:49 UTC 2014

I've installed freeipa 4.1.1 --setup-dns --no-forwarders so far the installation went well .. but I need to configure freeipa server as a forwarder right?
so I used te web UI and added the freeipaserver ip as a forwarder, then I rebooted the freeipa server.
after the reboot I couldn't access the web browser.
Any idea on how can I fix this??
TIA