[Freeipa-users] Freeipa and EDUROAM

Cosme Faria Corrêa cosmefc at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 18:01:39 UTC 2014

Hi,

EDUROAM (education roaming) is an international roaming service for
users in research, higher education and further education.
It use Openldap, freeradius, radsec to support this objective.

I would like to expand this to create a better infrastructure for our
network, in special wireless network.

Do you have some experience with openldap to freeipa migration?

TIA.

On 11/22/2014 05:13 PM, Outback Dingo wrote:

> On Sun, Nov 23, 2014 at 8:51 AM, Cosme Corrêa <cosmefc at gmail.com
> <mailto:cosmefc at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     Hi,
>
>     I am an "EDUROAM administrator".
>     We use openldap, but i would like to migrate to freeipa.
>
>     Has anyone done this before?
>
>     Any help would be greatly appreciated.
>

> can you help define what eduroam is? are you referring to the
> federated wireless network infrastructures being deployed by
> universities around the world?
>

>     --
>     Cosme Faria Corrêa
>

>     --