[Freeipa-users] Is it possible to set up SUDO with redudancy?

Bob harvero at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 02:23:55 UTC 2014

List more than 1 LDAP sever in you config then.

ldap_uri, ldap_backup_uri (string)
Specifies the comma-separated list of URIs of the LDAP servers to which
SSSD should connect in the order of preference. Refer to the "FAILOVER"
section for more information on failover and server redundancy. If neither
option is specified, service discovery is enabled. For more information,
refer to the "SERVICE DISCOVERY" section.

The format of the URI must match the format defined in RFC 2732:

ldap[s]://<host>[:port]

For explicit IPv6 addresses, <host> must be enclosed in brackets []

example: ldap://[fc00::126:25]:389