[Freeipa-users] Is it possible to set up SUDO with redudancy

William Muriithi william.muriithi at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 00:39:04 UTC 2014

Implications of adding above is that SUDO would break if the
> hardcoded ipa is not available even if there is another replica somewhere
> in the network. Is that correct assumption?
>
> Is there a better way of doing it that I have missed?

Which version of sssd do you have?
sssd >= 1.10 has native ipa suod providers and you don't need to use
"sudo_provider = ldap".

----------------------------

Sorry, responding from blackberry which don't seen to indent the question I am responding to.

This is sssd version I am using. Certainly newer than 1.10. Do you mind pointing me to the recommended way of handling SUDO now?

‎
sssd-common-1.11.2-68.el7_0.6.x86_64
sssd-ipa-1.11.2-68.el7_0.6.x86_64
sssd-1.11.2-68.el7_0.6.x86_64
sssd-client-1.11.2-68.el7_0.6.x86_64
sssd-ad-1.11.2-68.el7_0.6.x86_64
sssd-proxy-1.11.2-68.el7_0.6.x86_64
python-sssdconfig-1.11.2-68.el7_0.6.noarch
sssd-common-pac-1.11.2-68.el7_0.6.x86_64
sssd-krb5-1.11.2-68.el7_0.6.x86_64
sssd-krb5-common-1.11.2-68.el7_0.6.x86_64
sssd-ldap-1.11.2-68.el7_0.6.x86_64

William