[Freeipa-users] IPA V3 Backup and recovery

Eldo Joseph jeldo26 at live.com
Fri Nov 28 09:39:59 UTC 2014

Hi All,
Can some one help me, with the best practices which can be used for IPAV3 backup and recovery,  currently it is been a kind of single point of failure.
Current infrastructure: One Master serverFive clients.
I've tried with db2bak and bak2db features, I was able for a successful restore. how ever IPA admintools commands are failing with this error.
(info): TGS_REQ (4 etypes {18 17 16 23}) xx.xx.xx.xx : PROCESS_TGS: authtime 0,  <unknown client> for <unknown server>, Decrypt integrity check failed
Thanks,Eldo.