[Freeipa-users] freeipa 4.0.3 on RHEL/Centos7 calls fedora-domainname.service instead of rhel-domainname.service

Yiorgos Stamoulis yiorgos-lists at stamoulis.eu
Wed Oct 1 13:45:02 UTC 2014

On 01/10/14 13:16, Martin Kosek wrote:
> Hello Yiorgos,
>
> Yes, this is a known issue that the upstream FreeIPA Copr build for CentOS/RHEL
> 7.0 has. We track it in this ticket:

> We would like to fix it within October. If you will be able to help with
> patches or testing, we would of course welcome it!
>
> HTH,
> Martin

Hi Martin,

Thank you for your reply and pointer.  Yes, I would like to contribute
to the best of my {avail,}ability.

I am interested in making v4 work in EL7 as I am working towards
deploying FreeIPA the coming months and I would like to avoid starting
with a version that is about to be superseded or doing it on Fedora for
a production environment.

Best Regards,

Yiorgos