[Freeipa-users] Replace Self-Signed Cert

William Graboyes wgraboyes at cenic.org
Mon Oct 13 22:53:53 UTC 2014

Hi there,

My understanding is the only way to install a third party cert is to
start from scratch.  The part that is unclear to me is if there is a
method of exporting the data prior to, and importing the data after the
fresh instance of freeipa has been installed.  I assume that one would
also have to re-install all clients utilizing freeipa.

Thanks,
Bill