[Freeipa-users] sysctl and/or limits.conf?

Janelle janellenicole80 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 00:28:12 UTC 2014

Hi again,

A lot of this information has been very useful.  I did have a question I
could not answer. I noticed in the Deployment Recommendations docs, it
says not to have any more than 4 replication agreements. Perhaps I am
missing something, but I don't see how to get a replica to be a master
to be able to create another replicate?  Am I missing something obvious
here?

Thank you,
~Janelle