[Freeipa-users] strange error from EL 7 install?

Janelle janellenicole80 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 05:08:55 UTC 2014

Actually, I did find a fix and forgot to post.

I was able to mirror the COPR repo, and after reviewing it, found that
simply removing the pki-base...fc21 directory, and regenning the repo
data with createrepo, fixed the problem. It drops the version of PKI
back to the 10.1 branch and that resolved the dependencies.

Hope this helps,
Janelle