[Freeipa-users] mastercrl.bin very old

Natxo Asenjo natxo.asenjo at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 06:47:31 UTC 2014

On Mon, Oct 13, 2014 at 9:39 PM, Natxo Asenjo <natxo.asenjo at gmail.com> wrote:
> But if I get it from the crl generator using /ipa/crl/MasterCRL.bin I
> still get the old crl dated june 28th last year.
>
> Should I modify ipa-pki-proxy.conf as well on the CRL generator host
> to point to the /ca/ee/ca/getCRL?op=getCRL&crlIssuingPoint=MasterCRL
> as well?

This morning the /ipa/crl dir still had the lists of 28th June 2013 in
the crl generator host. In my test environment running centos 7 the
files get updated, so I think a process is nut running. But which one?

Going to the /ca/ee/ca/getCRL?op=getCRL&
crlIssuingPoint=MasterCRL gives me the up to date CRL.

--
Groeten,
natxo