[Freeipa-users] No result when trying to integrate a FreeBSD client with the FreeIPA server

Orkhan Gasimov orkhan-azeri at mail.ru
Tue Oct 14 07:38:37 UTC 2014

With help from Alexander Bokovoy I found correct log destinations:

sssd-domain-log:https://cloud.mail.ru/public/1e803a00989e%2Fsssd_eurosel.az.log
sssd-nss-log:https://cloud.mail.ru/public/ae41ae3b44b6%2Fsssd_nss.log

These files are from my second Fedora - FreeBSD setup, they have
different domain name, but everything else is identical.

Interestingly enough, there are lines in sssd_nss.log telling that there
are no users or groups in the domain. But as I said, I can ssh to the
IPA server as an IPA user.