[Freeipa-users] Valid documentation for sudo setup for version 4.0.3

Vaclav Adamec vaclav.adamec at suchy-zleb.cz
Fri Oct 17 01:04:06 UTC 2014

Hi,
 is there any valid documentation/setup to get sudo working?
http://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/Fedora/15/html/FreeIPA_Guide/example-configuring-sudo.html
is not usable, modification of another files are needed to get at least
attempts to ldap (for example on CentOS /etc/sudo-ldap.conf). Other
documentation or googled setup seems to sometimes mixture of not very
compatible settings.

So far all attempts fails, if you want to see actual setup and state see
public gist -
https://gist.github.com/VAdamec/58880b3bb476a0b826e6#file-freeipa-403-debug-log

Any help would be appreciated, also if there is any public
training/certification please get me know (I found only RedHat which is
based on older versions)

Vasek